Our Connoisseur tour has all the elements of our Cask tasting tour, plus an additional whisky tasting mat with 5 fine Scotch whiskies from our range.
Take a guided tour of Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery to discover how we make the beautifully balanced single malt at the heart of Dewar’s Scotch. Visit the warehouse to learn more about the angels’ share and our unreasonable commitment to quality – double aging our whisky for a richer, smoother flavour.
Return to the whisky lounge for a comparative whisky tasting mat with 5 (15ml) whiskies from our portfolio, including some of our oldest and finest expressions.
Our Connoisseur Tour also includes a whisky tasting from the cask in the warehouse and a complimentary whisky tasting glass to take home.
Also included is the heritage centre offering a unique insight into founders; John Dewar and his sons Tommy and John Alexander.
- Warehouse tour and multisensorial production process explanation
- Self guided Heritage Centre experience
- An upgraded whisky tasting mat of 5 samples (15 ml) (over 18s only)
- A tasting from the cask in the warehouse
- Complimentary whisky tasting glass to take home
- Please note that access to the production area is temporarily unavailable
Duration: 2 hours
£26.50 per person