- 2nd refill European and American Butts
- 2nd refill European and American Hogsheads
- 1st American VASYMA Hogsheads
- 1st European Diego Martin Rosado Butts
- 1st European Jose Y Miguel Martin Butts
- 1st European Tevasa Buts/Puncheons
- 1st European Tevasa Hogsheads
Bold and luscious with rounded honey, sweet apple, cinnamon, coffee and tiramisu. Orange zest follows a background of backed pears, ginger and nutmeg. Robust, polished matured oak comes at the end in contrast to the subtle green wood and floral undertones.
Rich and intense flavours of citrus fruits, vanilla, toffee, butterscotch, figs and nutmeg. Complex wood spices, green cloves and dried fruit dates open up immediately, with a calm following the intense beginnings, leaving a sweet and vanilla viscous mouth coating.
Fruity with oaky sweetness, long and lasting.
With this Edition, Macallan shows of its new distillery. The distillery is something right out of a fairytale. Its beautifully designed and worth visiting. A lot of wood was used making this new distillery and this is something we can taste back in their whisky., but with great balance and delicateness.